Website Stan's Donuts
About Stan’s Donuts & Coffee
Stan’s Donuts & Coffee serves up freshly made donuts of extraordinary flavors and textures and an excellent cup of joe. In 1963, Stan Berman opened his eponymous donut shop in Los Angeles, continuing a generations-long family tradition of baking. His donuts quickly became legendary in the Los Angeles area. Meanwhile, in Chicago, Rich Labriola followed a passion for all things bread to create one of the most renowned bakeries in the Chicago area from the ground up. After seeing
Stan on a travel show, Rich reached out to Stan and the two became friends over their shared passion. The friendship turned into a partnership as Stan passed the torch to Rich, who opened the first Stan’s Donuts & Coffee in Chicago in 2014 with his own recipes inspired by Stan’s classics.
Since then, Stan’s has grown to 16 shops (and growing) in the Chicago area. For more information, visit stansdonuts.com or follow Stan’s on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
● Base rate of pay + tips! Paid bi-monthly (tips can increase the hourly rate up to $18 per hour)
● 401(k) with dollar for dollar match up to 4% with immediate vesting, 401(k) eligibility after 3 months of employment
● 75% employer contribution to a single BCBS HMO or BCBS PPO medical plan
● Dental, Vision, and life insurance available at a minimal cost
● 25% dining discount at any locations (Labriola Oak Brook, Labriola Chicago, Stan’s donuts, and Labarra Ristorante)
● Growth Opportunities
● Training Program
● 401k Matching
Summary of Experience
● Quick Service and Full Service
● Drive Thru
● Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
● Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
● Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling and store safety and security.
● Engage with Stan’s Fans (customers).
● Prepare beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers. Pack donuts and provide product information at the donut counter.
● Available to perform many different tasks within the store during each shift.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
● Ability to learn quickly
● Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
● Strong interpersonal skills
● Ability to work as part of a team
● Ability to build relationships
● All team members are cross trained to work all stations
- Coffee shop
- Fast casual restaurant
- Quick service & fast food restaurant
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
Weekly day range:
- Every weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Food service: 1 year (Required)
- Barista experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Food Handler Certification (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit payroll.toasttab.com.