Website Dispensary 33
Dispensary Agents may be assigned to various shifts including Front Desk, Order Picking, and Sales Floor. Responsibilities in these roles include:
- Management of lobby area, customer queue, ID verification, and intake of customers into the Sales Floor
- Picking and fulfilling orders for customers, including compliance with State-required inventory tracking procedures
- Answering customer questions about products and providing expert product advice as necessary to customers and patients at varying levels of familiarity with cannabis
- Processing customers transactions and operation of the Point of Sale system
West Loop, Chicago
- Retail or customer service experience preferred
- Some experience and general familiarity with cannabis highly desirable
- Experience working in a high-volume environment is a plus
- Experience in any highly-regulated industry is a plus
- Must be +21
- Ability to be fingerprinted and pass the State’s required background check for cannabis agents
- Comprehensive and ongoing training on all things cannabis
- Health benefits (including dental, vision)
- Retirement benefits
- 501c3 charitable donation matching
- Community volunteering incentives
- Product discounts
- Cannabis-focused co-workers and culture
ABOUT DISPENSARY 33
Dispensary 33 is proud to be both Chicago’s first dispensary and Chicago’s most recognized dispensary. Since 2015, we’ve operated an independent, family-run business and have been active in the Andersonville and West Loop neighborhoods and the broader cannabis community in Chicago.
You should apply to work with us if you value customer experience, appreciate the cannabis plant and want to get in on the ground floor of an exciting new industry.
Note: We are a COVID-conscious company. We serve a large number of medical cannabis patients every day and adhere to public health guidance for the safety of our staff and our customers.
To apply for this job please visit dispensary-33.breezy.hr.