We are Envisionit, an award-winning digital marketing agency based in Chicago. We’re looking to hire a Group Account Director with a track record in driving significant growth and leading a truly exceptional client experience. Someone with deep experience in digital marketing who finds energy working closely with people. A natural leader who can orchestrate a team with confidence and a unified vision.
We specialize in B2B digital marketing for clients in the financial tech industry as well as other technology sectors, so our ideal candidate will have experience working with clients in those (or similar) settings. We’ll also consider candidates with a strong strategic foundation in digital marketing who are passionate about learning the ropes of the Fintech world.
We are headquartered in Chicago and have a beautiful office overlooking Millennium Park and Lake Michigan that is available for our employees to use as well as a flexible work-from-home option.
You will be accountable for:
- Best in class client experience
- Learning our clients’ businesses inside and out and driving the development of strategies that result in real, meaningful growth
- Account planning, P&L & forecasting
- Client growth, pitches & proposals
- Client retention
- Solutions & issue resolution
What we’re looking for:
- A real “people” person – you will build relationships that you truly enjoy being a part of
- A proactive leader with excellent communication skills, and who is a great storyteller
- Someone who enjoys mentorship and grooming day-to-day client relationship managers for the next step in their career
- Someone with batteries included. You have an innate energy and desire to “go” and you don’t need a lot of direction to start moving
- A leader who is not afraid of having tough conversations if it means greater success or a better experience for the client and agency
- A strong negotiator that can hold their own at the table
- A curious mind that will stay on top of marketing trends and help our clients evolve
- A master at leading multiple clients simultaneously and balancing the needs of the agency against client needs
What’s in it for you:
- Flexibility – We strive to support our employees and understand that life is complex with a lot of moving parts. We offer a hybrid in-office/remote environment, generous PTO, summer Fridays and floating holidays beyond the standard holidays.
- Growth opportunities – Every employee has regular check-ins with managers to discuss priorities and goal progress, peer feedback and a framework to share career goals and passions. We are proud to say many people on our leadership team have grown through the ranks of the agency!
- Transparency – We have regular, anonymous surveys for you to share your feedback, an open door policy, regular agency meetings and a suggestion box that is always open for you to share your thoughts and ideas.
- Commitment to company culture – We have a recognition system that is employee-led, a diversity and inclusion committee, monthly events to bring employees together in-person and even weekly happy hours!
- Commitment to serve – We offer every employee a paid day off each year to volunteer for a cause they are passionate about, and give them the opportunity to share this cause with the rest of the company.
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 8+ years of professional experience with marketing strategy and managing clients in the digital space (i.e. paid media, organic media, web, email).
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not currently accepting phone calls about employment opportunities or application status. In addition, we cannot pay for relocation expenses or act as an immigration sponsor at this time. Please peruse our website and socials to learn more about us: http://www.envisionitagency.com
Envisionit is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Envisionit is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, contact HR Manager, Ali Aguilar at [email protected] or 312-262-6549.
Envisionit. Enjoy your agency™
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com