Hogsalt is looking for a Full Time Payroll Coordinator to join our team! ($22-$26/hour based on experience)
Hogsalt is not your typical restaurant group. Guests know us for transportive spaces and sumptuous fare, but what we are most proud of is the generosity we extend to our teams. Our service team reimagines hospitality with energy and a sense of fun. Our culinary team makes classic dishes so expertly that you’ll remember why they became classics. No matter which of our 20+ restaurants you visit, you’ll see we’re an organization that makes people — our guests and ourselves — happy.
We offer a full suite of benefits and perks, including medical, dental, vision, life, a 401(k), commuter benefits, dining rewards, and Paid Time Off!
Main Responsibilities: (not limited to the following):
- Payroll Processing:
- Ensure time cards are accurate and approved by Leadership prior to payroll processing dates.
- Send correspondence to team members as needed for payroll related inquiries.
- Ensure accuracy in the coding of timecards, identify errors and apply corrections in compliance with the DOL.
- Combine store labor reports, review for errors, process manual adjustments, and generate report previews.
- Assist in processing timely centralized weekly and bi-weekly payroll for hourly, salaried, and tipped positions.
- Ensure all payroll action forms are processed correctly with supporting documentation.
- Maintain the integrity of payroll and enforce the company’s payroll policies and procedures.
- Assist in processing payroll deductions, garnishments, employment verifications, and unemployment inquiries.
- Assist in reviewing for accuracy in quarterly and end of year tax filings, including but not limited to 941s, 1095s, and W2s.
- Manually process checks, make adjustments, or complete stop payments on an ongoing basis.
- Complete ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Must be willing to sign a confidentiality agreement.
- Flexible scheduling as required due to business necessity.
- Support operations in the learning, continuous training, and use of HR and payroll software.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Professional, kind, and service-oriented demeanor.
- Financial acumen and general accounting familiarity is a plus.
- Strong commitment to confidentiality and professionalism.
- Ability to identify discrepancies and apply solutions.
- Strong team player.
READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Your time is valuable!
Please apply directly to this ad.
We look forward to meeting you!
|Salary||To Be discussed|
|Experience||Minimum 2 years of experience|
|Location||936 W Huron St, Chicago, IL 60642, USA|
To apply for this job please visit harri.com.