TDOR Event Sponsor
Dear community leader, do you want to be featured before a large and engaged group of LGBTQ leaders and community members eager to celebrate our transgender community?
Sponsor our International Transgender Day of Resilience 2020. Help us raise up Chicago-based transgender artists and promote our #HireTransNOW economic justice initiative, which strives to:
- Reduce the stigma of hiring transgender job candidates
- Increase transgender job candidates’ access to safe and inclusive employment opportunities
- Increase transgender visibility in the workplace
We have limited placements available, so reserve your spot today! Please note, all sponsorship donations are tax-deductible.
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Benefit from the exposure and goodwill of our Trans Day of Resilience event
Showcase support for the transgender and gender non-conforming communities in Andersonville, Chicago, and beyond.
- Help enhance the profile of Trans Art Is and bolster our local artists’ platforms
Our Trans Art Is performance nights and exhibits foster cultural change by leveraging transgender artists’ platforms and amplifying artists and the impact of their work.
- Engage Chicago LGBTQ leadership in Trans-Inclusive Chicago
Highlight the importance of LGBTQ-inclusive and especially trans-inclusive efforts in Chicago and bring the conversation of creating a Trans-Inclusive Chicago to the forefront of Chicago LGBTQ leadership.
- Gain visibility for your leaders and brand
Exposure to our engaged community of LGBTQ leaders and communities members through the Chicago Therapy Collective’s website, Facebook, and Instagram as well as through promotional posters, on-site signage, a printed brochure, and a comprehensive digital marketing campaign including e-mail, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Showcase your corporate support for diversity and inclusion initiatives
By participating as an event sponsor, you are demonstrating your corporate support for diversity and inclusion initiatives to your employees and the community.
- Enhance your community outreach and recruitment
Participation as a sponsor provides valuable opportunities for community outreach and recruitment.
Donation = $2,500
- Name and Logo on multiple promotional and ticketing platforms
- Name and Logo on screen during “doors open”
- Name and Logo on City sponsor page and organizational description in digital event program
- Thank you in event description and across social media and ticketing platforms
- Live and social media shout-outs before and after event
- 2-3 minute pre-recorded “commercial” during event
- 12 free tickets to have or donate
Donation = $1,000
- Name and Logo on Neighborhood sponsor screen during “doors open”
- Name and Logo on Neighborhood sponsor page and organizational description in digital event program
- Social media shout outs before and after event
- 1 minute pre-recorded “commercial” during event
- 8 free tickets to have or donate
Donation = $500
- Name and Logo on Block sponsor page and organizational description in digital event program
- 30 second pre-recorded “commercial” during the event
- 6 free tickets to have or donate
- Please contact [email protected] to reserve your sponsor placement and discuss payment.