Website City Staffing
Duration: Open-ended long-term temporary assignment, with no set end date.
(Varies based on candidate performance and client workload.)
Job Description :
The Data Key Entry Specialist will be responsible for data keying and expected to maintain high levels of productivity and accuracy on a daily basis. No previous data entry/data keying experience is required. The current typing speed minimum is 6,000 keystrokes per hour.
Specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Inserting customer and account data by inputting text and numerical information from source documents
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors
- Correcting inaccuracies and validating output
- Keeping information confidential
- Alphanumeric data entry skills
- Maintain efficient rate of productivity and high rate of accuracy
- Must be able to meet deadlines and be flexible to support peak volumes
- Must be able to follow outlined processes and procedures accurately
- Must be able to work in a team environment with a diverse group
- Ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time
- Flexibility and willingness to learn and be utilized in all areas of operation
- Open minded with a positive attitude
- No experience is required, all qualified candidates can be trained
A Security Clearance will be required for this position. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Employment History
- Proof of legal U.S. residence for up to 7 years
- Drug Testing
According to client requirements, all applicants MUST be able to pass a state, county, and federal criminal background check; credit report review; and drug test.
This position may require you to work additional hours as business needs arise.
This role is a great opportunity to enter the lockbox industry and expand your knowledge of this unique and important process. We are actively interviewing, so apply today!
Days of Operation: Mondays – Fridays
Shift/Pay Rate Information:
- 1st Shift – 7:00am-3:30pm – $20.00/hr
- 2nd Shift – 3:00pm-11:30pm – $22.00/hr
- 3rd Shift* – 11:00pm-7:30am – $23.00/hr (*3rd shifts start at 11:00pm the night before)
**There are a limited number of seats for each schedule, therefore being open to more than one schedule increases assignment availability.
City Staffing is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in all aspects of our business. As a women-owned and operated business, WBE certified, we recognize the importance of creating an inclusive and welcoming work environment for all individuals regardless of age, race, creed, color, national origin, sex, ability, marital status, gender identity and/or expression, or sexual orientation.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.citystaffing.com.